The Research Foundation of SUNY-Graduate Student Employee Health Plan is very pleased to provide you with this information about your vision care plan administered by Davis Vision, Inc., a leading national administrator of routine vision care programs.
- How do I receive services from a Davis Vision network provider?
- Call the network provider of your choice and schedule an appointment
- Identify yourself as a memeber or covered dependent of the The Research Foundation of SUNY-Graduate Student Employee Health Plan using the Davis Vision Plan.
- Provide the office with the member's Social Security number.
- Who are the network providers?
- They are licensed providers who are extensively reviewed and credentialed to ensure that stringent standards for quality services are maintained. Please call 1-800-999-5431 to access the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Unit, which will supply you with the names and addresses of the network providers nearest you or you may access our website at www.davisvision.com and utilize our "Find a Doctor" feature.
- Are there any exclusions? The following items are not covered by this vision program:
- Medical treatment of eye disease or injury.
- Vision therapy.
- Special lens designs or coatings, other than those previously described.
- Replacement of lost eyewear.
- Non-prescription (plan) lenses.
- Services not performed by licensed personnel.
- Contact lenses and spectacle lenses in the same benefit cycle.
- Two pairs of eyeglasses in lieu of bifocal.
Vision Care Processing Unit
P.O. Box 1525
Latham, NY 12210
To request a material reimbursement form, please visit the Davis Vision website at www.davisvision.com or call 1-800-999-5431.
* While this web page is intended to be a useful reference, it is not a substitute for your Group Certificate or handbook. If there are any discrepancies between this web page and handbook or the Group Certificate,the handbook and Group Certificate will prevail.