Home > Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the maximum amount of financial assistance that I may apply for from the Hardship Fund?
- A Stony Brook employee may apply for a maximum of $599.00 per calendar year.
- What should I do if I don't qualify for funds?
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) staff memberscan offer guidance and work with applicants in helping them exercise other options and access resources.
- Contact their offices below for assistance:
Employee Assistance Program
Stony Brook University
W0505 Melville Library
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3355
Phone: (631) 632-6085
Fax: (631) 632-9575