- Emergency Work Requests
Emergency Work Requests
Smoke or Fire
Smoke or fire should be reported to University Police:
- 911 using an on-campus phone
- (631) 632-3333 using a cell phone or off-campus phone
For other emergencies, such as (but not limited to):
- Automatic doors not working
- Ceiling leaks
- Lights out in stairwell
- Loss of power
- No heat or hot water
- Overflowing sinks or toilets
- People stuck in an elevator
- Severe leaks or broken pipes
- Sink, toilet, or shower flooding
- Unidentified odors
Who to Contact to Report Emergencies
- SB West Campus, Research and Development Park, Stony Brook Southampton, and Technology Park
- Please call (631) 632-6400 to report emergencies.
- SB University Medical Center, Health Sciences Center, and Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Please call (631) 444-2400 to report emergencies.
- Residence Halls
- Please call (631) 632-9585 to report emergencies.
- Long Island State Veterans Home
- Please call (631) 444-8780 to report emergencies.