Emergency Work Requests

Smoke or Fire

Smoke or fire should be reported to University Police:

  • 911 using an on-campus phone
  • (631) 632-3333 using a cell phone or off-campus phone

Other Emergencies

For other emergencies, such as (but not limited to):

  • Automatic doors not working
  • Ceiling leaks
  • Lights out in stairwell
  • Loss of power
  • No heat or hot water
  • Overflowing sinks or toilets
  • People stuck in an elevator
  • Severe leaks or broken pipes
  • Sink, toilet, or shower flooding
  • Unidentified odors

Who to Contact to Report Emergencies

SB West Campus, Research and Development Park, Stony Brook Southampton, and Technology Park
Please call (631) 632-6400 to report emergencies.
SB University Medical Center, Health Sciences Center, and Ambulatory Surgery Center
Please call (631) 444-2400 to report emergencies.
Residence Halls
Please call (631) 632-9585 to report emergencies.
Long Island State Veterans Home
Please call (631) 444-8780 to report emergencies.

Created by Enterprise Applications and Integrations @ Stony Brook University