Obtaining a Federal Work Study Job

If you received and accepted Federal Work-Study(FWS) in your financial aid award package, you can begin your campus job search. Job opportunities can be found using the Student Employment link via Stony Brook's Career Center website. You will receive FWS funds in the form of a bi-weekly paycheck, based on the hours you have earned at the job. The FWS award cannot be used as anticipated/pending financial aid towards your semester bill.