Student Affairs/ Student Life Scholarships and Awards
||How to Apply
|Debbie Whittemore Memorial Scholarship
- Awarded annually to two undergraduate students.
- Students must display outstanding academic excellence with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Students must have made significant contributions to student life and athletics on the campus and within the community.
- For more information, click here.
||For application and instructions, click here.
|Elizabeth D. Couey Award
- Nominees must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 at the time of nomination.
- The nominees must have made outstanding contributions towards the improvements and growth of student affairs and student programs at Stony Brook.
- The nominees must also exemplify Elizabeth Couey's unique qualities, which include the ability to listen with understanding, guide without boundaries, give and take with love and grow with each passing day.
||For more information and application or nomination forms, contact the Assistant Director for Student Activities, 631-632-9392. More information about these awards is available on the Student Activities website.