Graduate Scholarships (Application Required)
||How to Apply
|Disability Support Services
- The Sylvia Fund supports two $500 awards in memory of Sylvia Geoghegan.
- Offered to a student with a disability.
- Student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Student must have a specific artistic interest or promise.
- A second student will be selected that can identify other interests, non- art related.
|Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate
||For more information contact DSS at 631-632-6748. Application and essay required.
|Life Member Award
- Student must be a matriculated graduate student who is a Stony Brook alumnus
- Student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25.
- Student must have contributed significantly as a graduate student in the area(s) of research, volunteerism, and leadership.
- Recipient will receive a cash award and will be recognized at the Alumni Association Scholarship Golf Classic dinner on June 20.
- Visit the Alumni Awards site for details.
||Please apply online by mid February.
|Pride Scholarship Endowment Fund
- To provide annual tuition support to one or more students.
- Preference given to those who can demonstrate that she/he identifies with the goals of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Faculty Staff Network.
- One year undergraduate award.
|| Click here to download application. Contact Marylou Stewart or visit the Pride Scholarship Fund Website for more information.
Scholarship Home Page