Training Course List, Descriptions and Materials
ENV 005: Regulated Medical Waste
- 1 Hour
- Who Should Attend:
- Required prior to or at the time of initial assignment for all regulated medical waste generators (i.e. if you generate regulated medical waste as a result of a process, such as a research experiment or classroom exercise)
- Required prior to or at the time of initial assignment for all University employees who are responsible for the management, storage and/or disposal of regulated medical waste
- Follow-up training is required anytime the regulated medical waste generating process changes
- NEW! EH&S On-lineTraining!
- EH&S is now offering this training class on-line through the Blackboard e-Education platform. Taking the class on-line provides the same "credit" that you get when you attend the "live" classroom version. The on-line version can also be used to review the course material after you have taken the live class, or to take the annual refresher class, when required. Instructions on enrolling are here: http://www.stonybrook.edu/ehs/training/
- Course Material
- Click here to access Regulated Medical Waste on-line training.
* Classes with insufficient registration will be cancelled