Training Course List, Descriptions and Materials
ELS 009 Lab Safety - Formaldehyde
- 1 Hour
- Who Should Attend:
- All lab staff who work in an area where formaldehyde (including formalin and paraformaldehyde) is used. The training must be provided at the time of initial assignment and whenever a new exposure to formaldehyde is introduced into the work area. The training must be repeated annually.
- NEW! EH&S On-lineTraining!
- EH&S is now offering this training class on-line through the Blackboard e-Education platform. Instructions on enrolling are here: http://www.stonybrook.edu/ehs/training/
- Course Material
- Formaldehyde container labels with NFPA symbol
- Formaldehyde container labels with hazard symbol