Home > Training > Training Course List, Descriptions and Materials
Training Course List, Descriptions and Materials
EFS 003: Fire Extinguisher Training
» View Available Classes
- 1 Hour (based on number of participants)
- Course Purpose:
- The purpose of this course is to provide training and knowledge in the safe and proper use of portable fire extinguishers.
- Who Should Attend:
- Required at initial assignment and at least annually thereafter for all University employees working in locations where fire extinguishers are present for employee use.
- Topics Covered:
- Review of the 4 types of fire classifications
- Familiarization of the different types of portable fire extinguishers that are available on our campus
- Fire Emergency Notification Procedures
- Maximum number of portable fire extinguishers that should be used
- P.A.S.S. System