Food Safety

All food served at University sponsored campus and public events must be obtained from the campus caterer or from a food establishment that is permitted by the Suffolk or Nassau County Department of Health Services. If the campus caterer is not used, a Food Permit from Environmental Health and Safety is required. Under no circumstances may food for campus or public events be prepared or stored in any private residence or dormitory. All food must be prepared, transported, stored and served in accordance with University policy.

Related Documents: