The Hospital is committed to reducing its energy usage and have implemented the following measures:
- Joined Energy Star and are striving to reduce energy use by 10%
- Replaced incandescent elevator lights with LED.
- Town Hall meetings are teleconferenced to the offsites.
- HVAC Digital Controls System assures heating and cooling equipment is maintained at peak efficiency.
Some ways you can help are:
- Turn lights when you leave the room.
- Turn your monitor off when you turn off your computer.