PhD, Stanford Graduate School of Business
Director of Graduate Studies
Office: N-617 Social and Behavioral Sciences Building
Telephone: (631) 632-7548
Fax: (631) 632-7516
Research Fields: Mechanism Design, Autions and Trading Mechanisms, Corporate Finance, Political Economy
- Graduate: Microeconomics I, Industrial Organization
- Undergraduate: Mathematical Statistics, Financial Economics
Recent Working Papers:
- "Perfect Bayesian Implementation in Economic Environments",
accepted for publication, Journal of Economic Theory.
- "Reallocation of Corporate Resources and Managerial Incentives in
Internal Capital Markets" (with F. Panunzi), forthcoming, European Economic Review.
- "Collusion via Signalling in Simultaneous Ascending Bid Auctions with Heterogeneous Objects, with and without Complementarities," (with G. Lopomo), Review of Economic Studies, 69: 1-30, 2002.
- "Unique Implementation of Action Profiles: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions," International Economic Review, 43: 201-224, 2002.
- "Optimal Secession rules," (with M. Bordignon), European Economic Review 45: 1811-1834, 2001.
- "Merger Mechanisms," (with G. Lopomo and S. Viswanathan).
- "Simultaneous Ascending Auctions with Privately Known Budget Constraints," (with G. Lopomo).
- "On Enhanced Cooperation," (with M. Bordignon).
- Referee for American Economic Review, Econometrica, Journal of Economic Theory, Journal of Political Economy, Rand Journal of Economics, Review of Economic Studies among others.
- Reviewer for the National Science Foundation.
[Faculty List][Economics Department Home Page]