PhD, Cornell University
Office: N-621 Social and Behavioral Sciences Building
Telephone: (631) 632-7549
Fax: (631) 632-7516
web page: http://ms.cc.sunysb.edu/~pdubey
Game Theory, Mathematical Economics
Game Theory, Microeconomic Theory
Books in Preparation:
- "Monetary Equilibrium with Nominal Assets (with J. Geanakoplos), Cowles
Foundation Discussion Paper No. 1427. Forthcoming in Economic Theory.
- "Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium (with J. Geanakoplos and M. Shubik),
Cowles Foundation Discussion Paper No. 1304RR. Forthcoming in Econometrica.
- "Compound Voting and the Banzhaf Power Index," (with O. Haimanko and E. Einy),
Discussion Paper No. 03-10 of Monaster Center for Economic Research, forthcoming in Games
and Economic Behavior.
- "Learning with Perfect Information," (with O. Haimanko), Games and
Economic Behavior, (2004), 46(12), 304-324.
- "Monetary Equilibrium with Missing Markets," (with J. Geanakoplos),
Journal of Mathematical Economics, (2003), 39, 585-618.
- " Competitive Pooling: Rothschild-Stiglitz Reconsidered," (with J. Geanakoplos),
Quarterly Journal of Economics, (2002), Vol. CXVII (4), 1529-1570.
- "An Equivalence Principle for Perfectly Competitive Economies," (with
Abraham Neyman), Journal of Economic Theory, August 1997.
Recent Working Papers:
- "Essays in Honor of Martin Shubik," Pradeep Dubey and John Geanakoplos (eds.). Elsevier
Press (forthcoming in late 2004).
- "Envy and the Optimality of Tournames," (with O. Haimanko), Center for
Rationality and Interactive Decision Making, Discussion Paper No. 250, Hebrew
University of Jerusalem.
- "Insurance Contracts Designed by Competitive Pooling," (with J. Geanakoplos),
Cowles Foundation Discussion Paper, No. 1315.
[Faculty List][Economics Department Home Page]