Director, Center for Study of Working Class Life
PhD, University of Michigan
Office: S-645 Social and Behavioral Sciences Building
Telephone: (631) 632-7536
Fax: (631) 632-7516
web page: http://www.workingclass.sunysb.edu
Political Economy, Labor Economics
Introduction to Economics, Marxist Political Economy, Labor Economics, Class Structure
of the United States
- What's Class Got to Do with it? American Society in the Twenty-first Century,
(editor) Cornell University Press, 2004.
- The Working Class Majority: America's Best Kept Secret, Cornell
University Press, 2000.
- "Qualitative and Quantitative Methods: A New Design for Introductory Economics," (with William Dawes), The American Economist, 44(2), Fall 2000.
- "Teaching to Student Values in the Early Nineties," Review of
Radical Political Economics, 1992.
- Religion and Economic Justice, (editor) Temple University Press, 1991.
- State University Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching, 1991
- President's Award for Excellence in Teaching, 1991
[Faculty List][Economics Department Home Page]