John C. Hause
PhD, University of Chicago
Office: N-613 Social and Behavioral Sciences Building
Telephone: (631) 632-7547
Fax: (631) 632-7516
Industrial Organization, Law and Economics, Applied Microeconomics
Industrial Organization, Law and Economics
Recent Working Papers:
- "Uniform Two-Part Tariffs and Below Marginal Cost Prices: Disneyland
Revisited", (with Steven P. Cassou), Economic Inquiry, January 1999.
- "Indemnity, Settlement and Litigation, or I'll Be Suing You," Journal
of Legal Studies, January 1989.
- "Entry, Industry Growth, and the Microdynamics of Industry Supply,"
(with G. du Rietz), Journal of Political Economy, August 1984.
- "The Fine Structure of Earnings and the On-the-Job Training Hypothesis,"
Econometrica, May 1980.
- "The Theory of Welfare Cost Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, November/December 1975.
- "A Production Function Model of the 'Offsetting Behavior' Effect of
Regulatory and Safety Policies on Victim Loss." 2004.
- "The Direct and Net Effect of Safety Policy on Accident Rates and the
Coefficient of Diminishing Returns," August 2000.
- "Fatal Encounters: An Economic Theory of Accidental Injury with
Application to New Zealand's No-Fault System," July 1995.
[Faculty List][Economics Department Home Page]