PhD, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Office: S-629 Social and Behavioral Sciences Building
Telephone: (631) 632-7533
Fax: (631) 632-7516
web page: http://ms.cc.sunysb.edu/~ecarcelespov
Macroeconomics, Financial Economics, Computational Economics
International Economics (U), Intermediate Macroeconomics (U), Macroeconomics (G),
Computational Economics (G)
- "Idiosyncratic Shocks and Asset Returns in the RBC Model: An Approximate Analytical Approach",
forthcoming in Macroeconomic Dynamics.
- "Capital Adjustment Costs and Firm Risk Aversion," Economics Letters, vol 81(1), October 2003.
- "International Trade in Financial Services: An Assessment of the GATS," (with Susanne Droege), Aussenwirtshaft, 52(4), December 1997.
- "Capital Ownership under Market Incompleteness: Does it Matter?".
- "Endogenous Trading Constraints with Incomplete Asset Markets".
- "On the Irrelevance of Financial Policy under Market Incompleteness and Trading Constraints."
- "Asset Prices and Business Cycles under Market Incompleteness."
[Faculty List][Economics Department Home Page]