Campus Planning, Design and Construction > Services
The Office of Campus Planning, Design and Construction is located in the Research Support Services Building, Suite 160. Our Design and Construction team includes Interim Director, Director of Construction, Manager of Design, Project Managers, Code Compliance Managers, Architect, Engineers, Designers, and Draft people.
Summary of Services
- Design and construction for all capital and locally funded projects.
- Campus Planning, Design and Construction provides design services to the campus community.
- Coordination and integration of construction and rehabilitation projects.
- Oversight of projects to ensure conformance with bid documents and design drawings.
- Ensure that all work is completed in compliance with building codes and SBU standards and directives.
- Provide information and technical support to other departments about current and future projects.