Logo for Stony Brook University

Frequently Asked Questions

What am I responsible to provide outside of construction?
Departments to procure: modular furniture, carpet, telecom/data, window treatments, audio visual equipment, laboratory equipment and moving services. Visit the Procurement website for more information.

Created by Application Support for Administration
Campus Planning, Design and Construction @ Stony Brook University