Job Title: Full-Time Lecturer
Phone: (631) 632-4207
Office Location: Humanities 2038
Education: BA Villanova University; MA Stony Brook University; Ed. Admin. Long Island University
Courses Taught: WRT 101 Introductory Writing Workshop; WRT 102 Intermediate Writing Workshop; EGL 381 /WRT 381 Advanced Analytic and Argumentative Writing; CEH 528 Reading and Teaching the Short Story
Professional Interests: College Composition: Theory and Practice; Shakespeare; Poetry; Photography; Language Arts Administration
- Poetry in "Little Magazines"
- "Piece of Mind" and other song lyrics
- "The Sculptor" (on the revision process in writing)
- Editor/Designer of numerous "Desktop Publications"
- "Portraits: Collected Poems and Photographs" (in progress)
Writing Center • 631.632.7405