Printing and Copying
If you run out of your printing quota in SINC sites, it will automatically deduct from your Wolfie Wallet account.
- Melville Library Main SINC site
- Central Reading Room
- North Reading Room
- Engineering 106
- Health Sciences Barry Coller lab
- computer rooms on east campus
- information commons on east campus
For more information about printing on campus, go to it.stonybrook.edu/services/printing
What if I don’t have an ID card?
If you are not a Stony Brook University Student, Faculty or Staff member, but would like to print, you may purchase a “ Wolfie Wallet Visitor Card” from a CBord ValuePort card dispenser. These dispensers are located on the 1st and 3rd Floor Stacks of the Melville Library and the 3rd Floor of the Health Sciences Library.
How to print using a Wolfie Wallet Copy/Print Card:
- After selecting “Print”, change printer to mainq_guest, then click print.
- When prompted for ID # and password, enter the number on the front of the card. You may choose your own password.
- Go to Printing Release Station.
- Swipe card.
- You will see your documents and be able to print or delete jobs
Use your ID card to make copies at any of the following locations on campus:
- Melville Library
- Science & Engineering Library
- Music Library
- Math/Physics Library
- Chemistry Library
- Health Sciences Library