Submit Your Request
Please proceed to the request form to submit your online request.
Thank you for choosing the Charles B. Wang Center for your event.
- The Charles B. Wang Center presents extraordinary exhibitions of traditional and contemporary Asian art. It is a premier showcase for works by a growing number of Asian and Asian American visual and performing artists.
- The confluence of abundant natural light and relaxed elegant spaces throughout the Charles B. Wang Center makes for a serene and special viewing environment.
- Guest parking is available in the Stony Brook Administration Parking Garage ($2.00 hourly, free on weekends), and in the metered parking lot immediately to the north of the Wang Center ($1.50 hourly, free on weekends). A complete map of Stony Brook University Parking lots and garages is available http://www.stonybrook.edu/parking/. For additional information about parking (including accessible parking for guests with disabilities), please see visit at http://www.stonybrook.edu/parking/
- The Hilton Garden Inn is located on campus within in 3 minutes walking distance.
- The Charles B. Wang Center Theatre is a venue for performing arts, lectures, and film screenings. An intimate space with a 24’ by 25’ stage, the theatre seats 239 with a wheelchair area able to accommodate one wheelchair and one companion seat. The theatre’s top-flight production staff offers its expertise to a wide range of programming, including music, dance, and live theatre.
Located next to the theatre, the Charles B. Wang Center Chapel is an Interdenominational chapel that often offers medium size programs such as dance, craft and tea workshops, family programs, receptions, and ceremonies.
Two lecture halls offer comfortable fixed stadium chairs - 71 chairs in one hall and 87 chairs in the other - as well as state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment.