News & Alerts
Faculty/Staff Renewal Notice
Permits ordered online can be picked up at Parking Services (2-3 days) or mailed home (1 week). If you choose to have the permit mailed home, please confirm the address in the parking system is accurate. Once your permit has been renewed your old permit will be expired after 10 business days. Please be sure to destroy the old permit or return it to Parking Services.
Please note that all outstanding parking fines must be paid in full before a renewal can be processed.
Parking meters now exclusively accept credit or debit cards at all pay lot stations.
- Dec 05, 2013 - 7Bus to provide SBU-to-NYC Transportation Service
- May 24, 2013 - SBU Transit Vehicle Wraps
- October 28, 2013 - J School on the move: New bus wrap features School of Journalism
- September 18, 2012 - Moving Motivation
- May 24, 2012 - Suffolk Transit Connection
- March 12, 2012 - Students, faculty, administrators teams up to create SBU Transit GPS system
- October 26, 2011 - Bus Driver Appreciation
- June 28, 2011 - R&D 100 Award for Energy Harvesting Shock Absorber Techonology
- June 8, 2011 - Administration Parking Garage
- May 31, 2011 - Bus Wraps
- May 14, 2009 - SBU Earthstock 2009 - Name This Bus Contest Information