Stony Brook University Study Abroad & Exchange Stony Brook University home page
Visa Information

If you are traveling abroad, you may be required to obtain a visa. Click Here to see information specific to the country where you will be studying.

It is most likely that you will only need a visa if you are NOT a United States citizen. Please see the Study Abroad Adviser for more information. In the event that all students on a particular program will need visas (for example, groups traveling to China, Madagascar, Russia, or Tanzania) the Program Director will assist you in completing the necessary paperwork.

Login to Edit