Stony Brook University Study Abroad & Exchange Stony Brook University home page

Participants maintain their registration at SBU while abroad. Details about registration will be provided by the program advisor. Typically, students will register during regularly scheduled open enrollment periods.

Stony Brook Students attending a non-SBU program should report their participation to the IAP Office. Please fill out and submit a hard copy of the Student Information SBU on non-SBU Programs form.

Required documents:

  • Acceptance letter from the program
  • SBU ID number
  • The total number of credits you expect to enroll for abroad
  • Preferred phone number and email address
Login to Edit