The Office of Commuter Student Services and Off-Campus Living is committed to offering support, programming, resources and outreach targeted towards students who do not reside on-campus.
We orient commuter students to Stony Brook University and the local community, and provide them with the tools they need to be successful both on and off campus.
This is the ONLY official University website dedicated to information related to living off campus.
Calendar of Events
- 20MarWomen's History Month: Women, Wages, and Work
- 20MarAnnual Celebration of the Tradition of St. Joseph’s Table
- 20MarThe Emerson String Quartet: Four Extraordinary Decades: An Exhibition and Panel Discussion
- 20MarEmerson String Quartet #3 with Christina Dahl, pianist
- 21MarMeet with Balfour Class Ring Reps