The Office of Commuter Student Services and Off-Campus Living is committed to offering support, programming, resources and outreach targeted towards students who do not reside on-campus.
We orient commuter students to Stony Brook University and the local community, and provide them with the tools they need to be successful both on and off campus.
This is the ONLY official University website dedicated to information related to living off campus.
Calendar of Events
- 19MarJoseph Tromba Lecture Series: How Movies Taught Us to See the World
- 19MarDella Pietra Lecture Series: Beyond Words: What Animals Think and Feel
- 19MarWomen's History Month: Dangerous Women Jeopardy
- 20MarWomen's History Month: Women, Wages, and Work
- 20MarAnnual Celebration of the Tradition of St. Joseph’s Table