Convenient Locations in Suffolk County
Stony Brook Small Business Development Center
Research and Development Park,
Research and Support Services (Building 17), Room 146
Stony Brook University, NY 11794-6016
Using GPS? Enter 1512 Stony Brook Road, which will bring you to the entrance of the Research and Development Park. Follow the last bullet point in the directions below to find the Research and Support Services Building.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS ON GOOGLE MAPS.
For Google, or other GPS systems, use Saint James instead of Stony Brook.
FROM THE LONG ISLAND EXPRESSWAY:
• LIE Exit 62 North (Route 97, Nicolls Road.) Proceed for about 7 miles.
• Make a left onto Nesconset Highway (Route 347.) Travel west for about one mile.
• At the second traffic light, make a right onto Stony Brook Road.
• Continue north for about 2 miles, passing the University entrance traffic light.
• Make a left into the entrance to the Research and Development Park.
• Travel one mile (passing the CEWIT Building on the right) and Building 17 will be on your left. Come into the left-hand entrance with the blue awning. Once inside, go slightly to the right and look for the signs for the Small Business Development Center.
FROM NORTHERN STATE PARKWAY:
• Take Northern State Parkway to the end, and bear left at the fork in the road (just past the State Office Buildings on the right.) Road is now Nesconset Highway
• Continue for about 8 miles, passing Smith Haven Mall on your right.
• Pass the traffic light at the Red Lobster & Friendly’s, get into the left lane.
• Make a left at the next light, which is Stony Brook Road (see Duane Reade on the northwest corner, Hess gas station on the northeast corner.)
Follow directions, above, "From the L.I. Expressway."
Link to Google Maps Link to campus map Link to Written Directions
To make our services closer to you, counselors keep office hours at several satellite locations. Days of the week may vary so please call 631-632-9070 to schedule an appointment. You will receive directions to the location with your appointment confirmation.
SHIRLEY: Mastics-Moriches-Shirley Public Library
William Floyd Parkway
FARMINGVILLE: Bookhaven Town Hall, Women's Services
SOUTHAMPTON: Stony Brook Southampton
BRENTWOOD: Brentwood Public Library
PATCHOGUE: Patchouge-Medford Library
East Main Street
Please click on the workshop you are interested in for more information. For a full Google Calendar of Events, please visit www.stonybrook.edu/sbdc/events.
RESCHEDULED TO 2/23/17
Selling to the Government
February 23, 2017
*Workshop Full - Please call
World-Class Branding for Small Business
March 9, 2017
Selling to the Government: An Overview
March 14, 2017
Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights
March 29, 2017
What You Need to Know About Your Credit: The Facts and the Myths
April 6, 2017
Key Elements of Success: How to Make Sure Your Business is on the Right Track
April 20, 2017
May 8, 15, 22 2017
Call to Register