Please review the items to the left regarding the application process and steps necessary to get a committee letter from the Faculty Committee on Health Professions. Make sure to schedule an appointment with a pre-health advisor to go over any questions you may have.
**Please note: To request an official copy of your transcript to be sent to the application services (AADSAS, AMCAS, AACOMAS, OptomCAS, VMCAS) you must contact the Registrar's office. **If you have AP credit please request the UNITE transcript from the Registrar's Office. If you are making the request through SOLAR please request the HSC transcript option.
Suggested Deadlines for Entering 2019 Applicants
- Intent to Apply form: May 1st
- Recommendation Worksheet: May 15th
- Autobiographical Packet: September 1st
- Last Day to Schedule an Interview: November 1st
Applicant Information Sessions
All information sessions will be online chats. To attend click on the LINK and log in with your NetID and password.
- Friday, February 2th, 1pm - 2pm
- Wednesday, February 28th, 4pm - 5pm
- Tuesday, March 27th, 4pm - 5pm
- Wednesday, April 18th, 1pm-2pm
Committee Letter Primary Author Contact Information
Application services will ask for the primary author information for your committee
Please use the contact information below:
Mr. James Montren
Faculty Committee on Health Professions
E-3310 Melville Library
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3351