Michael A. Simon
J.D. Cardozo School of Law, 1989
Ph.D. Harvard University, 1967
B.A. Amherst College, 1958
- Understanding Human Action: Social Explanation and the Vision of Social Science
- The Matter of Life: Philosophical Problems of Biology
- "Law, Technology, and the Environment"
- "Law, Democracy, and Majority Rule"
- "Truth, Justice, and Probabilistic Reasoning"
- "Insanity and Criminality"
- "Sociobiology: The Aesop's Fables of Science"
- "Could There Be a Conscious Automaton?"
"Art and the Quantum Moment"
Prof. Rober P. Crease
Prof. Alfred Goldhaber
Prof. Don Byron
"On Reading The Second Sex the Third Time"
Prof. Kyoo Lee
Career Opportunities for Philosophy Majors
Husserl's Missing Technologies: Don Ihde Book Presentation
Featuring "Missing Ihde," with Prof. Robert Crease
Don Ihde Distinguished Alumni Award
"Writing Across and Beyond the Disciplines"
Prof. Susan Bordo
Book Presentation: Peter Manchester's Temporality and the Trinity
Keynotes by Elizabeth Grosz and Emma Sulkowicz
"Heidegger and Traumatology"
Prof. Reginald Lilly
"Interspecies Ethics: Meditations on Cosmopolitan Peace"