Michael A. Simon
J.D. Cardozo School of Law, 1989
Ph.D. Harvard University, 1967
B.A. Amherst College, 1958
- Understanding Human Action: Social Explanation and the Vision of Social Science
- The Matter of Life: Philosophical Problems of Biology
- "Law, Technology, and the Environment"
- "Law, Democracy, and Majority Rule"
- "Truth, Justice, and Probabilistic Reasoning"
- "Insanity and Criminality"
- "Sociobiology: The Aesop's Fables of Science"
- "Could There Be a Conscious Automaton?"
Don Ihde Distinguished Alumni Award
September 15th, 4 pm
"Hegel's History of Metaphysics"
September 29th, 4 pm
October 12th, 4 pm
Klaus Vieweg, Jena University
"The Concept of Action in Hegel's Practical Philosophy and Aesthetics"
October 13th, 11 am
October 25th, 5 pm
Adam Cureton, University of Tennessee