Michael A. Simon
J.D. Cardozo School of Law, 1989
Ph.D. Harvard University, 1967
B.A. Amherst College, 1958
- Understanding Human Action: Social Explanation and the Vision of Social Science
- The Matter of Life: Philosophical Problems of Biology
- "Law, Technology, and the Environment"
- "Law, Democracy, and Majority Rule"
- "Truth, Justice, and Probabilistic Reasoning"
- "Insanity and Criminality"
- "Sociobiology: The Aesop's Fables of Science"
- "Could There Be a Conscious Automaton?"
Collegium Workshop: Adam Israel
Silverman Award Lecture: Harrison Fluss
PhD Recruitment Roundtable
May 5th and 6th