Orientation dates for Winter orientation (students starting at Stony Brook for the spring 2017 semester) will start being assigned in November. Students will be notified of their orientation date by email and will also receive a postcard in the mail.
In order to receive an orientation date, students must complete the following:
- Pay tuition deposit and housing deposit (if applicable)
- Complete the New Student Preferences form through SOLAR
- Get ready for Experience Stony Brook from January 21-22! More information about Opening Weekend for new students beginning in the spring semester is available here.
- Information about Opening of School Math Placement Exams
- Read the Welcome Newspaper for students admitted for the spring 2017 semester
- Read the latest Family Connection Issue here!