Orientation dates for summer orientation (students starting at Stony Brook for the fall 2017 semester) will start being assigned for transfer students in late March and freshmen students in mid May. Students will be notified of their orientation date by email and will also receive a postcard in the mail.
In order to receive an orientation date, students must complete the following:
- Pay tuition deposit and housing deposit (if applicable)
- Complete the New Student Preferences form through SOLAR
- Experience Stony Brook (Orientation Part II) August 25-27
- Taking Care of Business office hours on August 27
- Opening Week Math Exams for students who wish to retake the math placement exam or need to take it for the first time in a proctored setting.
- Wolfie's Wrap Up: First-year students, download your picture with Wolfie from orientation!
- Registration for Family Weekend 2017 is now LIVE! Click here for more information.
- Read the latest issue of Family Connection here!