Orientation dates for summer orientation (students starting at Stony Brook for the fall 2017 semester) will start being assigned for transfer students in late March and freshmen students in mid May. Students will be notified of their orientation date by email and will also receive a postcard in the mail.
In order to receive an orientation date, students must complete the following:
- Pay tuition deposit and housing deposit (if applicable)
- Complete the New Student Preferences form through SOLAR
- Read the latest Family Connection Issue here!
- Registration to attend the Family Farewell BBQ is LIVE! Click here for more information.
- Information for new transfer students entering for the Fall 2017 semester has been updated and can be found here.
- Check back soon for information for new first-year students enrolling at Stony Brook for the Fall 2017 semester.