How to Register
Each semester, members are permitted to register for up to 8 workshops from a variety of offerings. You must be a current member to register, but you can view our course catalog without a membership.
- To join OLLI or to renew your membership and pay your 2014-2015 fees, visit the Sign In web page before you register for workshops. Follow the instructions on that page for "OLLI Members (continuing) or New Members (sign-up). Then come back and follow the instructions to register for your workshops.
- Priority Registration - When registering for workshops, be SURE to enter your favorite workshops in order of preference. When the lottery is run, having your favorites at the top of your list of workshop requests (highest priority) increases your odds of getting a registered classroom seat for those workshops.
Spring 2015 Semester
Spring 2015 schedule information will be online soon. Check this page often for links to the following:
- Spring 2015 Bulletin - Includes workshop descriptions, 41 pages (PDF)
- Spring 2015 Workshop Schedule - Lists workshops by day and time, 2 pages (PDF)
- Online Course Catalog - The most current, up-to-date, searchable online information containing all active OLLI workshops and special events.