How to Register
- To join OLLI or to renew your membership and pay your 2014-2015 fees, visit the Sign In web page before you register for workshops. Follow the instructions on that page for "OLLI Members (continuing) or New Members (sign-up). Then come back and follow the instructions to register for your workshops.
- Priority Registration - When registering for workshops, be SURE to enter your favorite workshops in order of preference. When the lottery is run, having your favorites at the top of your list of workshop requests (highest priority) increases your odds of getting a registered classroom seat for those workshops.
» Fall 2014 Bulletin - Includes workshop descriptions, 41 pages (PDF)
» Fall 2014 Workshop Schedule - Lists workshops by day and time, 2 pages (PDF)
Important Dates - Fall 2014 Registration
Online priority registration with lottery: Beginning at 12:00 noon, Wednesday, July 16 and running through end-of-business on Wednesday, July 30.
- The Fall 2014 online course catalog is ready to view.
- Office staff and registration volunteers will be answering phone calls during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, to help you with your registration-related questions. Please be patient and we will try to answer every call as quickly as possible. If you need to leave voice messages, please keep them as brief as possible, speak clearly, and include your first and last name and a phone number where we can reach you.
- OLLI Phone Numbers: 631-632-OLLI (6554) or 631-632-7063
- To avoid the anticipated high call volume and walk-in office traffic during the online registration dates, we recommend that you prepare early and TEST YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION SIGN IN INFORMATION NOW!
On-site registration labs - weekdays - 10am to 2pm: Thursday, July 17 - Wednesday, July 30.
- Office staff and volunteers will be available for 4 hours each weekday in SBS-S104 to work with those who need a little help with the online registration process. These on-site registration labs allow you to sit down at one of our computers with a helper to guide you through your registration.
Registered and waitlisted workshops email: Friday, August 8
- As noted above, registration closes on Wednesday, July 30. Expect an email on Friday, August 8 after the lottery is complete that lists your registered and waitlisted workshops.
Online open registration: Monday, August 11
- Following the priority registration and lottery, any workshops that still have open seats will be available for online open registration resuming on Monday, August 11. Unlike the lottery-based registration, this opportunity to add another workshop to your list is "first-come/first-served".
First day of workshops: Monday, September 8
- Workshops for Fall 2014 are scheduled to begin on Monday, September 8 and ending on Friday, December 5.