The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Stony Brook University (formerly the Round Table) is open to all retired and semi-retired individuals who are interested in expanding their intellectual horizons in a university setting. Avenues for participation include: peer-taught workshops, lectures, special events, committees, and social activities.
This program is administered by Stony Brook University's School of Professional Development.
Fall 2015 Information
Open Registration Close Date - To allow time for the staff to prepare rosters for our workshop leaders before our Fall 2015 session begins, Open Registration will close Wednesday, August 26 at 12:00 midnight. If you are still looking to round out your fall schedule with 1 or 2 more workshops, there are still some outstanding offerings with available seats to those interested.
- Click to view the schedule of Open Seat Workshops for Fall, 2015.
Fall Semester Dates
- Fall semester at OLLI begins on Monday, September 14 and ends on Friday, December 4.
- Thanksgiving break will be observed Monday, NOvember 23 through Friday, November 27. There will be no workshops offered during thanksgiving break.
Members should be sure to watch their email and visit the OLLI website often for details and updates.
Schedules and Catalogs
- Fall 2015 Bulletin - Includes workshop descriptions, 39 pages (*PDF)
- Fall 2015 Workshop Schedule - Lists workshop by day and time, 2 pages (*PDF)
- Online Course Catalog - The most current, up-to-date, searchable online information containing all active OLLI workshops and special events.
- Workshop Leader's Guide - Guidelines, policies, FAQ, and protocols for workshop leaders, 7 pages (*PDF)