The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Stony Brook University (formerly the Round Table) is open to all retired and semi-retired individuals who are interested in expanding their intellectual horizons in a university setting. Avenues for participation include: peer-taught workshops, lectures, special events, committees, and social activities.
This program is administered by Stony Brook University's School of Professional Development.
Fall 2015 Information
Fall Semester Dates
Fall semester at OLLI begins on Monday, September 14 and ends on Friday, December 4. Members should be sure to watch your email and visit our website often for details and updates.
- ATTENTION: Registration for annual member fees and online fall workshop registration has been delayed. Registration is scheduled to run Monday, July 20 through Friday, July 31.
- Thanksgiving break will be observed Monday, November 23 through Friday, November 27. There will be no workshops offered during Thanksgiving break.
Watch this webpage for information about Fall Semester registration and other important dates.
Visit the Registration page for current, detailed registration information.
- Fall 2015 Bulletin - Includes workshop descriptions, 39 pages (*PDF)
- Fall 2015 Workshop Schedule - Lists workshop by day and time, 2 pages (*PDF)
- Online Course Catalog - The most current, up-to-date, searchable online information containing all active OLLI workshops and special events.