In addition to our online members' gallery, the OLLI Arts Council will utilize the Art Wall & Display Case in room SBS S102 to create a gallery of members' art to be enjoyed throughout the semester.
It is the goal of the OLLI Arts Council to include all members. Your work will not be judged.
- ALL WORK FOR ART WALL MUST BE FRAMED, WIRED AND READY TO HANG. Please label the back of your work with your name, title of work, address and telephone number.
- No size requirements - Work is exhibited based on availability of space.
- All media is accepted (water color, oil, photographs, weavings, carvings, sculpture, jewelry, etc.)
- NO EARLY REMOVALS PLEASE - Art Work must remain for the OLLI Literary Tea. All participants must commit to the entire length of the exhibit.
- Art work must be created by members only (not necessarily in an OLLI workshop).
- Email Laura.West@StonyBrook.edu with your name, title of work and media to register.
Next Exhibit: Spring 2014 Art Wall and Display Case Exhibit
- Email Laura.West@stonybrook.edu to register your work by Friday, Feb 19th.
- Drop off your work: Tuesday, Feb 18th SBS S101 Conference room or Thursday, Feb 20th, 10:00am-4:00pm ONLY
- The Arts Council will install the exhibit on Friday, Feb 21st.
- Art Reception - Friday, Feb 28th at 1:00 pm in SBS S102 (Refreshments to be served in S149)
- Remove your art work after the Literary Tea.