The OLLI Arts Council will utilize the Art Wall & Display Case in room SBS S102 to create a gallery of members' art to be enjoyed throughout the semester.
It is the goal of the OLLI Arts Council to include all members. Your work will not be judged.
- ALL WORK FOR ART WALL MUST BE FRAMED, WIRED AND READY TO HANG. Please label the back of your work with your name, title of work, address and telephone number.
- No size requirements - Work is exhibited based on availability of space.
- All media is accepted (water color, oil, photographs, weavings, carvings, sculpture, jewelry, etc.)
- NO EARLY REMOVALS PLEASE - Art Work must remain for the OLLI Literary Tea. All participants must commit to the entire length of the exhibit.
- Art work must be created by members only (not necessarily in an OLLI workshop).
- Email Laura.West@StonyBrook.edu with your name, title of work and media to register.
nicollsroad - Fall 2014 issue
The Fall issue of nicollsroad, OLLI's own literary review, is now online for your reading pleasure. This second issue features 15 poems and three short stories created by OLLI members. A six-person editorial board sifted through many outstanding submissions to determine the final selection.