1. Saito, A. et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of biotin conjugates of (+/-)-(4bS,8aR,10aS)-10a-ethynyl-4b,8,8-trimethyl-3,7-dioxo-3,4b,7,8,8a, 9,10,10a-octahydro-phenanthrene-2,6-dicarbonitrile, an activator of the Keap1/Nrf2/ARE pathway, for the isolation of its protein targets. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters 23, 5540-5543 (2013).
2. Botchkina, G.I. et al. Prostate Cancer Stem Cell-Targeted Efficacy of a New-Generation Taxoid, SBT-1214 and Novel Polyenolic Zinc-Binding Curcuminoid, CMC2.24. Plos One 8 (2013).
3. Seitz, J., Vineberg, J.G., Zuniga, E.S. & Ojima, I. Fluorine-containing taxoid anticancer agents and their tumor-targeted drug delivery. Journal of Fluorine Chemistry 152, 157-165 (2013).
4. Ojima, I. Exploration of Fluorine Chemistry at the Multidisciplinary Interface of Chemistry and Biology. Journal of Organic Chemistry 78, 6358-6383 (2013).
5. Kumar, K. et al. Benzimidazole-based antibacterial agents against Francisella tularensis. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry 21, 3318-3326 (2013).
6. Jelinek, M. et al. Caspase-2 is involved in cell death induction by taxanes in breast cancer cells. Cancer Cell International 13 (2013).
7. Zang, Y. & Ojima, I. Pd-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Etherification Using Chiral Biphenol-Based Diphosphinite Ligands and Its Application for The Formal Total Synthesis of (-)-Galanthamine. Journal of Organic Chemistry 78, 4013-4018 (2013).
8. Zheng, S.Q., Chowdhury, A., Ojima, I. & Honda, T. Microwave-assisted Diels-Alder reactions between Danishefsky's diene and derivatives of ethyl alpha-(hydroxymethyl)acrylate. Synthetic approach toward a biotinylated anti-inflammatory monocyclic cyanoenone. Tetrahedron 69, 2052-2055 (2013).
9. Kamath, A. & Ojima, I. Advances in the chemistry of beta-lactam and its medicinal applications. Tetrahedron 68, 10640-10664 (2012).
10. Berger, W.T. et al. Targeting Fatty Acid Binding Protein (FABP) Anandamide Transporters - A Novel Strategy for Development of Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Nociceptive Drugs. Plos One 7 (2012).
11. Kuznetsova, L. et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel 3 '-difluorovinyl taxoids. Journal of Fluorine Chemistry 143, 177-188 (2012).
12. Ehrlichova, M. et al. Transport, metabolism, cytotoxicity and effects of novel taxanes on the cell cycle in MDA-MB-435 and NCI/ADR-RES cells. Naunyn-Schmiedebergs Archives of Pharmacology 385, 1035-1048 (2012).
13. Ehrlichova, M. et al. Efficiency and Transport of Taxanes in Human Cancer Cell Lines and Solid Tumors. European Journal of Cancer 48, S252-S252 (2012).
14. Otova, B. et al. Second-generation taxanes effectively suppress subcutaneous rat lymphoma: role of disposition, transport, metabolism, in vitro potency and expression of angiogenesis genes. Investigational New Drugs 30, 991-1002 (2012).
15. Zheng, S.Q. et al. Synthesis, Chemical Reactivity as Michael Acceptors, and Biological Potency of Monocyclic Cyanoenones, Novel and Highly Potent Anti-inflammatory and Cytoprotective Agents. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 55, 4837-4846 (2012).
16. Ojima, I., Zuniga, E.S., Berger, W.T. & Seitz, J.D. Tumor-targeting drug delivery of new-generation taxoids. Future Medicinal Chemistry 4, 33-50 (2012).