Dine-In Locations will maintain continuous service from morning to night. Swipe your ID card, stay as long as you'd like and try as many food options as you wish from the food platforms. Meal Swipes can be used at Dine-In Locations. You can also use Dining Dollars, cash, credit, or Wolfie Wallet to pay the door price at Dine-In Locations.
The Dine-In program will minimize food waste and use reusable dishware and silverware at West Side Dining and East Side Dining.
|Breakfast||7:00am to 10:30am||$6.75|
|Lunch||10:30am to 5:00pm||$9.50|
|Dinner||5:00pm to 9:00pm||$9.95|
|Late Night||Starts at 9:00pm||$7.95|
|Brunch||10:30am to 3:00pm||$9.50|
Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
East Side Dining
7:00am to 1:00am*
8:30am to 1:00am*
West Side Dining
7:00am to 3:00am*
8:30am to 3:00am*
*Hours subject to change
Take-out meals are offered at both resident Dine-In Locations (West Side Dining and East Side Dining) for students who prefer the value and choices of the Dine-In experience but occasionally do not have the time to eat there because of other commitments.
For students who have a greater need for flexibility, meal plan options with more Dining Dollars should be considered.
How to Take-Out at Dine-In:
Take-out is offered to students who either do not have time to sit and enjoy a meal at Dine-In or those who wish to take their food to go.
- When swiping into Dine-In, request a Take-Out meal
- You will receive a drink cup/lid and one disposable clamshell container
- The receipt will remain with the cashier as you choose your meal and drink
- The container must be able to close. No other food or drink can be removed
- When you leave, you will pick up your receipt
- Enjoy your meal!
- Unlimited meal plan holders may choose to use a Take-Out meal once per day.
- Students with 10 or 12 Dine-In Meal Swipes per week may choose to use Take-Out meals for as many meals as available on their plan (10 or 12 per week).
- Students using Dining Dollars will be charged the appropriate door rate.
Retail Locations use the flexible Dining Dollars on your ID card to dine on the go. Only Dining Dollars can be used at Retail Locations.
Please note: Meal Swipes cannot be used at the locations below:
- Administration Cart
- Life Sciences Cart
- Jasmine Asian Food Court
- Student Activities Center (SAC) Food Court
- Tabler Cafe
- Roth Cafe*
- Starbucks Mobile Truck
- Starbucks at the Melville Library
- Subway at Roth Cafe
- Bagels, Hampton Coffee, and Ice Cream at HDV/GLS Center
- The following locations at
West Side Dining:
- Pizza delivery
- Grab & Go C-store
- The following locations at
East Side Dining:
- Cocina Fresca
- The Grill
- Island Soul
*If you are a student living in Roth or Tabler Quads and have an unlimited meal plan, you may use a Meal Swipe (one per day) at Roth Cafe. This is referred to as a Roth Meal Exchange. Students with any other meal plan can use Dining Dollars at Roth Cafe. Wolfie Wallet, cash, and credit card are also accepted forms of payment at Roth Cafe.