Norton W. Daniels, Jr. Collection
0.8 cubic ft.
Member of the Suffolk County (N.Y.) Legislature, 1974-1976, Republican from Sag Harbor,
representing the 1st Legislative District.
Legislative office files, primarily related to zoning and related projects on the
east end of Long Island.
Finding aid updated in August 2004 by F. Berenice Baez-Revueltas and Kristen J. Nyitray;
updated March 2014.
Restrictions on Access
The collection is open to researchers without restriction.
Rights and Permissions
Stony Brook University Libraries' consent as the physical owner of the collection
does not address copyright issues that may affect publication rights. It is the sole
responsibility of the user of Special Collections and University Archives materials
to investigate the copyright status of any given work and to seek and obtain permission
where needed prior to publication.
[Item], Norton W. Daniels, Jr. Collection, Special Collections, Stony Brook University Libraries.
- Farmland Acquisition
- Georgia Pond Project
- L.I.R.R. Dock, Greenport
- Long Wharf
- Sag Harbor–Bridgehampton Greenbelt–Poxabogue–Long and Round Ponds
- Northwest Creek and Northwest Harbor States
- Southwest Sewer Districts
- Sports Complex Feasibility Study
- Three Mile Harbor Bulkhead
- Town of Southold Nitrate Study
- Transportations and Aviation Dial–A–Ride
- Transportations and Aviation F.A.U.S.