Are you currently attending a school in the United States but want to come to the IEC at Stony Brook University? If so, during Step 2 of the application process, you will be directed to "Request Your IEC I-20" and submit the necessary information and documents through accessVIS (an email with instructions will be provided after you submit your Apply Yourself application). Please note that if you have failed to maintain your student status at your current school or if you have a terminated SEVIS record, you WILL NOT be accepted to the IEC.
Please be prepared to complete required information and to upload copies of the following documents:
1. Provide the name, phone number and email of the DSO of your current school on the accessVIS e-form.
2. Upload your passport page with photo and name in English
3. Upload a copy of the visa page from your passport
4. Upload your current I-20 form with signatures
5. Upload your electronic I-94 page
6. Upload financial documentation showing support for semester or session
**Please note that your I-20 CANNOT be processed until you are released and transferred out to Stony Brook University in SEVIS from your current school.