Are you currently attending a school in the United States but want to come to the IEC at Stony Brook University? If so, you will be directed to submit the necessary documents through AccessVIS after you complete the basic information in the Apply Yourself application. Please note that if you have failed to maintain your student status at your current school or if you have a terminated SEVIS record, you WILL NOT be accepted to the IEC.
Please prepare to upload copies of the following documents:
1. IEC Transfer Report completed and signed by the DSO of your current school
2. Passport page with photo and name in English
3. Copy of the visa page from your passport
4. Current I-20 form with signatures
5. Electronic I-94 page
6. Financial documentation showing support for semester or session
You will receive an email from the IEC after you have submitted your online application with more details about logging into AccessVIS.