Duplicate Diploma Request Form Graduation Change Date 
(This form is for Health Sciences students who have ALREADY APPLIED for Graduation, and wish to change the Graduation Date)
Late Registration Fee Waiver Undergraduate Major/Minor Declaration

Name Change

Permission for Undergraduate Students to Enroll in Graduate Course

Official Transcript Request

Application for a Double Degree
Application for Graduation (Use this form Only if you are not able to apply for graduation through the SOLAR system.)  
FERPA Forms:  
FERPA Release
To Authorize Release of Student's Academic Record to an Individual 
FERPA Suppression To Suppress Directory Information  



Login to Edit