Skip Navigation


Looking for a form? You've landed in the right place. You must be using Adobe Acrobat Ver. 6 or later to use our forms. You may download this free program from


Application for a Double Degree

Application for Graduation
(Use this form  Only  if you are not able to apply for graduation through the SOLAR system.)

Duplicate Diploma Request Form

Change of Graduation Date / Diploma Address
(This form is for Health Sciences students who have ALREADY APPLIED for Graduation, and wish to change the Graduation Date)

Late Registration Fee Waiver

Name Change

Official Transcript Request

Permission for Undergraduate Students to Enroll in Graduate Course

Undergraduate Major/Minor Declaration


FERPA Release
To Authorize Release of Student's Academic Record to an Individual 

FERPA Suppression
To Suppress Directory Information



Login to Edit