Skip Navigation

Records & Registration Frequently Asked Questions

I've just graduated. When will I receive my diploma?
Diplomas are mailed 6-8 weeks after the degree has been posted to the student's academic record.
I received a letter from my lender stating I must start repaying my loan now, however, I'm still in school, what can I do?
You need to get a deferment request form from their lender and submit it to the Office of Student Services for verification of enrollment status.
I need a letter for my health insurance company stating I am a full-time student, how do I get one?
Visit Health Sciences Office of Student Services, Level 2, Rm. 271, or call (631)- 444-2111.
I'm a new student, when do I enroll for classes?
You will receive information regarding orientation and registration from your Health Sciences School.


Login to Edit