The Health Sciences Office of Student Services at Stony Brook University is the administrative unit responsible for student services in the Health Sciences. Areas of responsibility include admissions, recruitment, student records, student registration, financial aid and general student services including student government and activities. The level of services the office provides varies by the different academic programs within the Health Sciences Schools, which have an enrollment of over 3,800 students.
The Health Sciences consists of five professional schools: Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare.
- Important update for nursing applicants. Read more...
- Familiarize yourself with the Health Sciences academic calendar. Nov. 25th - 29th Thanksgiving recess (classes not in session). Classes resume Monday, November 30.
- Apply today! The 2016 admissions cycle is currently open.
- Reminder: when you accept your financial aid for the academic year, you will receive 50% of what you accept in the fall and 50% in the spring.
- Enroll in direct deposit for student refunds! Log into SOLAR