May 19, 12pm to 4pm at East Side Dining (Dine-In)
Please join us at East Side Dining (Dine-In) for brunch on May 19 from 12:00pm-4:00pm. Tickets are $14.99 per person and are available for purchase online (credit/debit card or PayPal), or on the day of the event at the door (cash, credit/debit cards, Dining Dollars, Wolfie Wallet).
Halal and Kosher options are available at retail locations at East Side Dining
Featuring: ice carving and flowers, yogurt and smoothie bar, breakfast breads and pastries, fresh juices, Eggs Benedict and other egg specialties, sweet and savory crepes, assorted dumplings and dim sum, hot entrees, specialty desserts, fresh brewed coffee and Tazo teas.
Some menu items may include:
- Greek Yogurt with Berries, glazed pineapple, and toasted pine nuts
- Fresh baked croissants with jams and honey
- Buttered and grilled Tuscan sliced bread
- Braised onion, arugula, and goat cheese frittata
- Thick sliced Bacon glazed with true maple syrup and cracked black pepper
- Free Range eggs baked in whole crunchy sourdough baguettes
- Potato pancakes with chives and sour cream
- Lentil cakes with crème fraiche and turmeric
- Chocolate banana breakfast Quinoa
- Rotisserie Chicken