- Meet Stony Brook University faculty. Attend lectures and seminars. Engage in hands-on research, experiments, and leadership projects.
- Explore the vast resources of Stony Brook University, including the University Hospital and Brookhaven National Laboratory, which the University co-manages.
- Learn about the U.S. college application and admission process, including policies of Stony Brook.
- Learn how to select a college abroad and how to write a successful college admissions essay.
- Take intensive English language classes on campus.
Safety and Health:
- The University provides a safe and secure living environment 24 hours a day.
- Residential Safety Service staff are at the main entrance of every residence hall at night.
- Each residence hall is supervised by a full-time, live-in professional residence hall director and student resident assistants.
- Exterior doors are locked. You will have an ID card to access most buildings.
- Required evening curfews.
- Student health care services are available on campus.
- Students are required to be escorted by chaperones at all times.