N-631 Social and Behavioral Sciences Building
- Economic Demography
- The Economics of HIV
- Applied Microeconomics
- "Average remaining lifetimes can increase as human populations age," (with Sergei Scherbov), Nature 435, 811-813, 2005.
- "Conditional Probabilistic population forecasting," (with Wolfgang Lutz, Sergei Scherbov, and Brian O'Neill),International Statistical Review 72-2, 157-166, 2004.
- "The end of World Population Growth," (with Wolfgang Lutz, and Sergei Scherbov), Nature 412, 543-545, 2001.
- "Expert-Based Probabilistic Population Projections," (with Wolfgang Lutz and Sergei Scherbov), Population and Development Review, 1998.
- "Knowledge Can Improve Forecasts: A Review of Selected Socioeconomic Population Projection Models," Population and Development Review, 1998.
- "Doubling of World Population Unlikely," (with Wolfgang Lutz, and Sergei Scherbov) Nature 387, 803-805, 1997.
- "Cohort Parity Analysis and Fertility Transition Dynamics: Reconstructing Historical Trends in Fertility Control from a Single Census," (with Paul A. David), Population Studies, 1990.