N-617 Social and Behavioral Sciences Building
- Microeconomics I
- Industrial Organization
- Game Theory
- Mathematical Statistics, Corporate Finance
- "Efficient Mechanisms for Mergers and Acquisitions," (with G. Lopomo, D. Robinson and S. Viswanhatan), International Economic Review, (2007) 48 (3): 995-1035.
- "Liquidity Coinsurance, Moral Hazard and Financial Contagion," (with F. Castiglionesi), Journal of Finance, (2007) LXII 5: 2275-2302..
- "On Enhanced Cooperation" (with M. Bordignon), Journal of Public Economics, (2006) 90: 2063-2090.
- "Perfect Bayesian Implementation in Economic Environments",Journal of Economic Theory, (2006) 129: 1-30.
- "Aggregate Uncertainty in the Citizen Candidate Model Yields Extremist Parties" (with J. Roy), mimeo, 2007.
- "Coordination in Split--Award Auctions with Uncertain Scale Economies: Theory and Data" (with J. Anton and G. Lopomo), mimeo, 2007.
- Reviewer for the National Science Foundation.
- Referee for American Economic Review, Econometrica, Journal of Economic Theory, Journal of Political Economy, Rand Journal of Economics, Review of Economic Studiesamong others.
- Member of the Editorial Board of The B.E. Journals of Theoretical Economics (BEJTE).