The ServSafe® program provides food safety training, exams and educational materials to foodservice managers. Students can earn the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). Our on-site sanitarian conducts regular ServSafe training to all employees.
The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by foodservice industry experts.
The ServSafe program prepares employees for the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification exam. Training covers these concepts:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations