Congratulations graduation candidates! The entire Stony Brook Community is looking forward to celebrating your academic achievement with you. Follow us on our social media outlets for up to date information and important announcements.
COMMENCEMENT CHECKLIST: 4 Easy Steps for registering & attending:
1. Apply to graduate through SOLAR: All degree candidates will be audited by the Registrar's Office and cleared to graduate.
- Undergraduate/Health Science Undergraduate Deadline- February 5, 2016
- Graduate/SPD Deadline- March 1, 2016
- Health Sciences Graduate Students- March 1, 2016
2. Register to attend the ceremonies by completing the Ceremony Registration Form (CRF) on SOLAR by May 2nd
Schedule of Department Convocations-TBD & Here's the list of Department Representatives
*Dual degree candidates will need to notify their BOTH department representatives if attending both department/program convocations
3. Attend the Graduation Fair at the University Bookstore April 12 & 13. Commencement Attire will be available to purchase April 12 - May 20. Please note that academic attire is required to walk in the ceremony.
4. Pick up your guest tickets the following dates with your SBU ID at the Charles B.
Wang Center, Main Lobby
ALL REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL RECEIVE 3 GUEST TICKETS.
Pick-up Time & Location for May 2016- TBD
NOTE: Candidates attending the commencement ceremony with any special needs should notify the Office of Conferences and Special Events for special arrangements at (631) 632-6320. Candidates who can not pick up their tickets during the above times should email Conferences.firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Special Notice: The selling or buying of Commencement tickets is strictly prohibited and may result in disciplinary action.
International students looking for visiting visa information should visit: http://www.stonybrook.edu/commcms/visa/current_students/inviting_relatives.html
Visa and Immigration Services
Stony Brook University
E5310, Melville Library
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3393
Telephone: (631) 632-4685
Fax: (631) 632-7064
Stony Brook Memorabilia — Get Your Red On
Purchase your Stony Brook graduation memorabilia at the Barnes & Noble University Bookstore located in the Melville Library.
Stony Brook class rings are available for purchase online at www.balfour.com
For more information regarding senior portraits visit www.thorntonstudio.com