ACADEMIC ROBES (CAPS, GOWNS AND HOODS)
Participation in an academic procession requires that appropriate academic robes be worn. This requirement includes faculty advisors who accompany their Ph.D. candidates.
Academic Attire - will be available in the campus bookstore for the Grad Fair April 8 & 9, 2014 and available in store April 15.
If you cannot get to the University Bookstore to purchase your academic attire, it can be ordered. Contact the University Bookstore at 631-632-6543 to order and have shipped to you. In order to do this, your order must be placed by May 10 to assure that you will have it on time. For additional SB items, visit the University Bookstore online.
Cost for academic attire (includes cap, gown and hood):
- Bachelors - $70.98 plus tax
- Masters - $75.98 plus tax
Doctoral Rentals -
- Click on "order a cap and gown"
- PhD and school of dentistry Choose spring commencement or DPT students choose summer
- Choose the ceremony that applies.
- Click on the green CAP & GOWN tab on the top of next page
- Enter the required information and order your regalia
After April 14, the completed form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be returned to the bookstore located on the lower level of Frank Melville Library Building.