Keeping It Real
The “Keeping It Real” series is the Center for Inclusive Education’s forum where students have candid conversations about non-academic issues that impact their lives. Being able to discuss these issues with fellow graduate students in an informal, small group setting fosters social support and provides insight into different ways to deal with these issues.
Past topics have included:
- Brains Don't Thrive Under Fluorescent Light: Balancing Grad School and a Social Life
- Family and Cultural Pressures
- Effectively Managing a Limited Budget While in Graduate School
- Starting and Maintaining Relationships in Grad School
- Maintaining a Sense of Spirituality While Pursuing Academic Endeavors
- Learning to Better Manage Your Time
Upcoming Keeping It Real Events
- Financial Fitness - RSVP HERE
- Date: Monday, September 21, 2015
- Time: 12:00 pm
- Location: Graduate School Conference Room, 2401 Computer Science Building
- Lunch will be served!