AGEP-T FRAME Doctoral Fellowship
- Established doctoral student seeking to enrich scientific training at a research-intensive
- Committed to a research career in a STEM field
- Seek to join the professoriate
- Committed to promoting diversity in the academy as a researcher-teacher-mentor
- Join research programs at SBU, BNL or both during FRAME Fellowship period
- Register through the Center for Inclusive Education
- US Citizen
Opportunities for AGEP-T FRAME Fellows:
- Competitive seed grants to support their research.
- Financial assistance to develop new research skills and new research collaborations by spending sabbatical time at other institutions throughout the United States or around the world, under the direction of their research advisors.
- Conference travel support to present their research and develop new research networks.
- Postdoctoral placement assistance through the BSA network, INCREASE consortium and professional societies.
AGEP-T FRAME Fellows are selected via competitive funding opportunities. Follow the links below for more information.
For more information on how to apply for AGEP-T FRAME, Please contact the Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
AGEP-T (Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate – Transformation) is funded by the National Science Foundation.