AGEP-T FRAME Research Grants
AGEP-T FRAME Scholars are eligible to apply for up to $3,000 in competitive research grant funding to cover research-related expenses. Priority will be given to advanced doctoral students and the granting of funds is based on both academic rigor and the involved research. AGEP-T FRAME Research Grant funding is strictly supplementary and is not intended as a permanent funding source of the FRAME program.
The following types of funding are being offered:
Research Grant: Funding for research being tied to a specific, detailed project that is anticipated to serve as part of your dissertation/thesis/final research project. Research can be exploratory in nature but must be connected to your current plans for thesis and dissertation work.
Technical Skill Development: Funding for activities related to developing new research skills.
Research Network & Collaboration: Funding for activities related to developing collaborations by spending time at another institution throughout the United States or around the world, under research advisor direction.
Other Funding: We are open to considering other ideas related to research excellence. A detailed explanation is required.
- Completed online application
- Two letters of support (one letter must be from your advisor)
- Detailed description and outline of your research
- Curriculum Vitae listing previous publications, abstracts, presentations, honors and awards
- Purpose statement detailing the following:
- What new skill or research collaboration will you achieve and how it will benefit you, your research advisor and the project
- Your career goals and how AGEP-T FRAME fits into your advancement
- Your past service record and your commitment to diversity
In order to build the community of AGEP-T Scholars, award recipients may be required to serve as a presenter in one of our future Research Cafés or related events at the Center for Inclusive Education.
For More Information Contact:
Karian Wright, Program Manager
Application Guidelines - Follow this link for complete application guidelines and instructions
Online Application - Follow this link to the online research grant application
AGEP-T (Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate – Transformation) is funded by the National Science Foundation.